Monday, November 8, 2010

Braces

Today Kylie went to one of her final orthodontic appointments.  She is scheduled to get them off on December 3rd.  She can hardly wait.  I had braces 38 years ago and I remember it very well.  Tyler, Melissa, and Alex all had braces too.  I was always very grateful that I was able to have braces.  It would not have be pretty if I lived in a time when they were not invented yet or my parents could not afford them.  I have had 8 teeth pulled from my mouth (including wisdom teeth), and I can't begin to see how they could fit back in.  So braces are one of the many thing I am truly grateful for!


1 comment:

  1. I am so grateful for braces. I can't believe Kylie is already getting them off. Jessica is just getting started, 6 months so far, she has a ways to go though.

    ReplyDelete