Thursday, December 16, 2010

Getting Ready

I am not really good at organizing my November and December months.  They come so fast every year, when the football regular season ends it seems like the holidays are suddenly upon us and I have no Christmas shopping done.  Every year I think I will never do this again.!
The tree got put up by Kylie and I.  We put up  the rest of our minimal things for around the house.  We even managed a few lights outside.  I knew we were going to be in Las Vegas from Dec. 18-22, I did not want to do too much since we would not be home a lot.  We did get some snow before we left, which it makes it seem more like the holiday's to me.
 
Utah was going to the Las Vegas Bowl and play Boise State on December 22, 2010.  Boise State has done very well for the past 10 years probably.  They have been to BCS games just like Utah has.  So I knew it was going to be a challenging match up.  Utah had not lost a Bowl game in 10 years.  Kyle spent time getting ready for the game with practices and he also had recruiting meetings going on and all sorts of things.  Coach John Pease decided he did not want to coach another game, he was done.  So he did not even want to go coach in the Bowl.  He was just tired of  and not feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment