Wednesday, October 13, 2010

7th Grade Choir

7th grade girls have to wear skirts to performances
Kylie front and center of picture.  Won't look at me.



When you have 4 children and you are lucky enough for them to grow up through the same schools through the majority of their lives, then it is really a blessing. Especially in the coaching profession it is not a too common thing.  So we have been fortunate.  So here I am with my last of our 4 children attending Butler Middle School.  Some of the same teachers are still there and they still do the same major performances for each class.  So I went to Kylie's in class concert today at 2:00 pm.  Some traditions I am glad to see come to an end for us and others we will never forget!
Kyle was unable to get away from work of course, which makes him sad.  Kylie looked so cute!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you are blogging. I think yours is great! I look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind, I added you to my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete