Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Wedding

Your wedding day is something to be remembered and Melissa has beautiful pictures and video to look at and help to remind her of that special day, unlike the olden days when I was married, they did not quite do it so nice.  So I rely more on my memories, which can be selective of course, and the few snap shots I have.  Melissa and Dawson's day went off without a hitch, it was perfect!
Coming out of the temple
Salt Lake Temple doors
The family with Dawson
Some of the decorations
Melissa and Dawson with their families
Newlyweds
Kyle walking Melissa down the stairs at the Ring Ceremony
La Caille entrance


Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen
Melissa and Dawson visiting with guests
Cutting the cake











































































Grandma was hungry and thought she could not wait/
evidence of where she got the cake before it was officially cut







Melissa with all the Whittingham girl cousins
Daddy/Daughter dance at the wedding
Whittingham cousins dancing
Melissa and Dawson's friends dancing-great entertainment!
Melissa hugging Kylie and Rachel good-bye
Melissa hugging me good-bye
La Caille that night
And away they go!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie and Kyle, you truly have a beautiful family. My friends just think everyone of the Whittinghams are beautiful and handsome. I am VERY proud of all of you. I love you all very much. Aunt Susan ✘✘✘✘✘

    ReplyDelete