Saturday, August 31, 2013

Utah State @ Utah 2013

30-26
  
I was really nervous for this first game against Utah State, after losing last year and knowing how hard that was, I knew it would be worse to lose 2 years in a row.  So it was an important win for us in more ways that one.  
  
Kylie was cheering at her first JV game at Brighton so I went there first to watch her.  
Kylie
When I got to the stadium I was able to meet with President Uchtdorf and his wife Harriet.  They are both so nice.  They made one trip around the field saying hello to people and taking pictures with them. 
Harriet Uchtdorf, President Uchtdorf, Kyle, Me
President Uchtdordf and his wife also met with the family of the football player who had passed away, Gaius 'Keio" Vaenuku. This season the football players are wearing a sticker on their helmets in memory and honor of Keio. 
 


Kyle with Alex #47

This is my view of Kyle throughout the game
There were moments in this game that I was very unsure of the outcome.  Utah State has a great QB and played really well.  Just the kind of nail biting game I don't care for!
Alex was able to dress for the game.  He is a walk on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment