Friday, August 31, 2012

Utah vs Northern Colorado

41-0

First football game of the year, Utah played at home against Northern Colorado
It started at 5:15 so I just waited for Kylie to get home from school at 3:10, 
she changed her clothes and we left.  There was some traffic, more than years past.
Brady had a nice tailgate going for the coaches wives.  I dropped Kylie off there with Melissa
and Dawson, they handed me a great quesadilla and a delicious chocolate chip cookie to go.
Brady and Melissa at the tailgate
I went and put tickets on will-call for people and then went down on the field and met Helen there.  
It was not long before President Uchtdorf and his wife Harriet came down on the field.  Some one invited them to sit in the Presidents Box that night.  He came on the field pre-game because he
wanted to get the feel of the game.  So he took a lap around there shaking people's hands at he went.
We also got some pictures with them. He and his wife and so very nice.
Dawson, Melissa, Helen, Kylie, me, Harriet, and President Uchtdorf
President and Harriet Uchtdorf, Kyle and Jamie Whittingham
Melissa, Dawson, and Trevor
Jason Whittingham #53
Jamie, Mandi, Kylie, Helen, Melissa post-game
Kyle in Post-Game Media Interviews
The game was a great game for the first game of the season.  We were expected to
win so it is good that we did.  I think I always talk to much to people around me  I am assuming that
is because I am a little more relaxed.  I just take it all in on the first one.
After the game the family waits for Kyle.  We usually go into the Press Conference to listen to Kyle.
Then we try to make our way out of the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment