Sunday, October 21, 2012

Utah @ Oregon State

7-21
Not many family members could come to the Oregon game this week.  Tyler
hung out with his Uncles most of his time.  I hung out with Helen, my travel buddy.
View from our room
View2 from our room
View3 from our room
Movie Night with Helen
Helen taking an important call at breakfast
Saw former Ute Player/now Denver Bronco  Zane Beadles at the hotel
Checking out the Farmers Market in Eugene, Oregon
Farmers Market
  I have never happened by a flash mob before.  Michael Jackson's Thriller just started as we got there.
Flash Mob
 
Arriving at the Stadium
It was a rough game to watch.  Many chances and many mistakes.  Rained all through the 2nd half.
Helen and I came prepared though, of course.  We cheered our little hearts out but we were
in this back corner of the stadium and all the other red was in a section way behind us, I don't think
anyone heard us yell.   That did not stop us from trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment